Sunday, November 09, 2008

Golf and Flying Things...

On our first full day in Asheville, we headed to the golf course... I don't recall the name of the course that we played, but we were paired up with a couple of local guys about our age and we had a blast!






















Sure, I can't tell you the name of this course, but what I can tell you is that it was located directly at the end of a landing strip! These HUGE planes were constantly taking off and landing directly above us. It was very loud, and a great excuse for crappy shots, and even I had a fun time that morning. Side note for those of you who might not know - I don't actually play golf... I just ride alongside. I like being outside, being with Marcus, and I can usually get a decent amount of a book read over 18 holes!



And all golf courses have something to offer by the way of Mother Nature. Although these little Tawny Cresents aren't that uncommon, they were a treat to watch... just soaking up the NC sunshine.

No comments: